*This page will be updated as needed*
February 4th, 2021
We are planning to offer camp this summer! And, while COVID-19 information/policies are always being updated, we wanted to share our safety plans for summer 2021.
- We will be running camp at about 50% our normal enrollment.
- Camp will operate in groups of 10 campers each assigned to their own classroom where they will have their own set of equipment, art supplies, etc. Groups will not be in contact with other groups.
- Mask requirements will reflect LA County’s requirements at the time. As of now, the county requires both staff and campers to wear masks unless eating or swimming.
- We will be offering swimming- with our reduced enrollment, we can offer ample space for the campers in the pool.
- Campers and staff will do a COVID check-in upon arrival.
- Camp staff is now considered essential and can receive their vaccinations when Tier 1 Phase 1B opens in LA County, so we expect all staff will be immunized before camp begins.
- We will not be offering transportation.
- The campus will be sanitized regularly during camp hours as well as thoroughly cleaned after each camp day.
As camp gets closer, we will reach out to enrolled families with more details.
Feel free to call our office or email us with additional questions.